If you would like to have your address added, removed, or changed,
please contact the Email Administrator, email@example.com.
Alumni Last Names M thru N
- Max MacFarlane, Colt Cadets 2004-2007
Attending school in Fort Collins, CO.
- Vicki (Schaffer) MacFarlane, Baritone, Staff 1994-1995, 2001-Present
- Joe MacFarlane, Colt Cadets, Brass, Drum Major 1970s
- Jim "Hubert" MacFarlane, Snare 1970s
- Jeff "Stokes" MacFarlane, Colt Cadets, Bass/Tenor, Staff 1973-1974, 1975-1977, 2005-Present
- Julie MacFarlane Kahle, Colt Cadets, Soprano 1970s
- Jane MacFarlane Kohl, Color Guard, CG Sergeant, Guard Instructor 1969-1970s
- Marji Mackenzie, Mellophone, Volunteer 1987-1990
I've moved to Dover, DE and am working as the Chiropractor in a multidisciplinary office.
I'm hoping the Colts come to the Wilmington, DE show again in the near future so I can catch a show. If anyone remembers me from the 1987-89 fluggel horn line, drop me a line. )
- Becky "Uffie" Mackenzie Thurston, Color Guard, Staff 1988-1994
- Laura Maddox, Color Guard 2001
Graduate from the University of Memphis (2003)with a BBA in International
Business Minor in Spanish
- Sara Magalli, Soprano 2000-2002
- Vinny Magrini, Contra, Baritone 1982-1983
Kids are gone and I'm wild and free!!!
- Aaron Majors, Soprano 2002-2003
- Dave "Chachi" Malver, Tenors 1996-1998
- Brianne Manchester, Color Guard 2001
- Scott Markham, Color Guard Staff 2003-2005
- Greg Marshall, Baritone 1997, 1999
- Christie (Hill) Martin, Front Ensemble 1995
Hello! I'm still living in Monroe, Mi. I have been married since Oct.98. We had our daughter in Oct.99. I'm currently a singer in our band at church. My husband and I own a mobile disc jockey company, and I am also working as a Realtor. Take care, everyone!
- Nick Martin, Soprano 2002
- Brent Martin, Contra 1999-2002
- Leah (Stansberry) Martin, Color Guard 1988
After 12 years in banking, I am now a stay-at-home mom of two wonderful children; Emma, born 8/2000 and Lane, born 10/2002. We are also expecting our third in June or 2005. In addition to spending my days with my children, I am also a professional photographer and teacher of Algebra and Personal Finance at the local Junior College here in Lexington MO.
- Erika Martin, Soprano, Mellophone 1996- 1998
- Angel Martinez, Front Ensemble 1986-1989
I am living in Ft. Madison, Iowa, working as Family Specialist, single,divorced, one child. pics at yahoo or contact me, love to hear from any of the old gang..Senna where are you?
- Jeff Martinov, Tenors 1991
Dude, I'm living in the San Francisco bay area now and couldn't be happier. I am working as the Director of Bands for a Montessori school system in the south bay. Also, I am playing regularly in a Funk Band and a Progressive Rock band. I am engaged to a lovely civilian and have two cats. For more info and pics-check out my web page at home.earthlink.net/~halfrest/jeffpage. Best wishes to all Colts-past, present, and future. My sincerest love and gratitude, Jeff. P.S. I still don't surf or do drugs, but I will sing lounge tunes at parties for 5 bucks.
- Jimmy Martz, Baritone 2002-2004
- Lana Marxen Herteen, Color Guard 1986-1987
- Bill Mast, Bass 2000-2001
- Scott Mattingly, Soprano 2003
- Stan Mauldin, Brass Staff 1999-2000
- Jim Mays, Tenors 1973-1975
- Ben McBride, Soprano 2000-2001
- Ryan "Trey" McBride, Contra 1996
- Danny McCarthy, Snare 1996, 1999
- Pat McCarty, Front Ensemble 1999
- Shane "Doggie" McCoy, Soprano 1993
- Sheila M McFarland, Color Guard 1994
Well after the tour in 94 I moved back to Colorado and was there for a year where I got married. From there I moved to Tulsa Ok where I worked as a Color guard Instructor, and Winter guard Instructor for 2 years. I then moved back to Wichita, Ks and am now divorced and have been for 3 years. I work for the County here and loving it. Drum Corps was the best time of my life I will never forget all of the wonderful people I met. If I could do it all over again I would in a heart beat. I would like to hear from anyone that I marched with. Keep Drum Corps alive!
- Alex McHugh, Contra 2001
- Mike McKenna, Tenors 2002
- Phillip McKeown, Bass 1998
- Jim McKernan, Snare, Cymbals 1972-1974
Married, 4 kids, manage a tv station in Omaha and still play drums. No longer a delinquent. Late bloomer. Don't miss M&M. After serving in the military, I realized how tough the instructor in Dubuque was!!!! It was a great time - wish I could find the 1971 album of the corps.
- Joe McKew, Baritone 1999
I'm currently working as a paramedic for Bell Ambulance in Milwaukee, WI.
- Patrick McLennan, Front Ensemble 1993-1997
I am currently living in Atlanta do computer work for a Home Depot contracting company. I have been married for over 3 years now. I still think about my Colts summers especially down here in the hot Atlanta summer's.
- Graham McLuhan, Soprano 2004
- James McNab, Mellophone 1998
I'm currently the senior commercial producer for PAX39 Television in Des Moines. But I always take time to see my corps perform in the summer. Go Red Team!!!
- Nicole (Oliver) McWilliams, Cadets, Color Guard 1987-1991, 1992-1994
- Amanda Meggers, Mellophone 2000
- Max Meigel, Trumpet 2012
- Adam Merkes, Colt Cadets, Contra 2002-2006, 2007-2011
- Carl Meyer, Front Ensemble 1999
- Jennifer (Bodenstein) Meyer, Color Guard 1995-1996
I'm living in Madison, Wisconsin with my husband, Beau Meyer Contra Bass 93-97 and working at American Family Insurance.
- Jeremy Meyer, Front Ensemble 2002
I am still in school at Northwest Missouri State University getting a degree in music ed. All in all, life is good. Drop me a line!!!
- Beau Meyer, Contra 1993-1997
My wife Jennifer (Bodenstein, Guard 1995-1997) and I have lived in Wisconsin since 1997. I currently work selling trade show space and advertising for a professional association. Fortunately, when my job requires me to travel, I don't do it on a bus, I don't sleep on a gym floor, and I don't eat meals while sitting on the curb! We're looking forward to seeing lots of old drum corps friends in Denver this summer. Go Colts!
- Kelly Meyer Greenleaf, Color Guard 1979-1983
After the Colts, I joined the Air Force for 10-1/2 years. I met my husband while on Active Duty and we had our son Cory. We both got out in 1995 and moved to Ohio where we had our daughter Kaci. We now live in Eldridge, Iowa and I do the payroll for the North Scott School District and my husband is a Police Officer for the city of Davenport. I haven't been to a show in quite some years so it is one of my goals this year to see one! I would love for my kids to see what a great thing drum corp is! Look me up if your ever in Eldridge!
- Jodi Michael, Color Guard 2001-2002
- Stacie Mickens, Mellophone, Staff 2001-2002
- Paul Middleton, Contra 1985-1986
I currently live in Warrington, Cheshire, England. As well as being the second Brit to march with the corps, I was the first to do it twice, and was by far the best looking and most talented. I am currently a Warehouse Manager for a manufacturer of Ceramic Tiles and, sadly, now have no day to day involvement with Drum Corps. I have very fond memories of my time with the Colts, and wouldn't swap a single minute of it. I even have good memories of the food, but I think the years may have dulled my senses.
- David Mielke, Baritone 1982
Living in Appleton, Wi. Probation and Parole Officer for the Oshkosh region. Many great memories of my one year with the Colt`s! Drop me an e-mail...
- Brandie Miller, Mellophone 1997-1998
- Laura (Johnson) Miller, Colt Cadets, Color Guard 1991-1997
- J.J. Miller, Colt Cadets, Drumline, Drum Major, Staff 1979-1990
Still living in the wilds of West Texas. I and my wife Sylvia now have five kiddos; in essence we have a bass line, James D, Jessica, Jimmy, Brenda, and Kevin.
Hope to make it the 40th reunion. Saw the first camp of the 2003 season over xmas break. It is amazing how many folks showed up.
- Katie Mills, Front Ensemble 1998-2001
- Joe Mitchell, Snare 1994-1996
I marched in the Colts Snare Line from 1994-1996. These days I sell real estate in Wisconsin and play with a variety of musical groups. I play with a few Rock and Jazz bands regularly and also sub for many area groups. I would love to hear from former Colts so email me and let me know how your doing!
- Courtney Mitchell, Color Guard 2000
I am still in Huntsville, AL, but now self-employed and about 3 weeks away from getting married! Our wedding is on June 28th, so I'm going to have to miss a bunch of the early shows this year, but good luck to everyone marching and we'll see you all at finals!
- Robert "Sharkey" Mitchell, Percussion 1975-1978
I cant believe it has been over 30 years since I marched. Even when I type it, it doesnt seem right but my calculator doesnt lie (damn it). Time flies and I regret not staying in touch with my friends from the corps. (If you are still aroundhint hint) I went to radio broadcasting after I left corps and started having my family (4 children and 5 grandchildren) but the smell of diesel exhaust will always remind me of the buses and then the memories flood my senses.
- Deanne Mitchell, Color Guard, Assoc. Drum Major 1970s
- Deanne Mitchell Gibboney, Color Guard 1970s
- Angela "Chili" (Mireles) Moore, Color Guard 1997-1999
- Tim Moore, Soprano 2000
- David Morley, Soprano 2001-2002
I'm working for the Boeing Company in St. Louis, MO.
- Joe Mougette, Tenors, Snare, Staff 1982-1987
I still live just outside Chicago with my wife Jessie and two sons Max & Sam. Keep in touch!
- Dan Mueller, Baritone 2005
- Tommy Mueller, Trumpet 2005-2006
- Matt Mulvanny, Baritone, Staff 2006, 2011-Present
- Dana Murray, Snare 1989
I am playing music for a living while based in NYC. Between touring and recording I also find time to take care of my 5 yr. old son:-).......I would love to hear from anyone I marched with. Take care everybody!
- Dean Musson, Staff
- Chuck Naffier, Soprano, Staff 1980-1987, 1990-1999
- Olaf "Alf" Nahon, Baritone 1988
My name is Olaf "Alf" Nahon from Holland and I marched in 1988 for Colts in the Baritone line together with Andy van Waveren. This season I volunteered as a cook for 51/2 weeks being famous for Tea and taping.
- Heather (Scott) Napper, Color Guard 1999
Currently residing in Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Work as an Account Executive in the field
of Marketing. Married two years to Jonathan,
Director of Bands at a local school in Bloomfield
Hills. To the Colts - Thank-You for the great memories!
- Joy Nauman, Front Ensemble 1992-1995
Right now I'm living in Iowa City, preparing for my last and final year in undergrad. I've spent some time out of school getting to know what it's like to be an adult (yuck)and now I'm back, still trying to figure out what I want to do in life. Future plans include Law School, Peace Corps, and extensive travel. I've run into a couple of Colts people here in Iowa City, and it's so good to re-live old memories. Drum Corps isn't as big a part of my life as it used to be, but I still think about it daily. I miss everyone terribly, so if you're ever in town, look me up!
- Krista (Hamilton) Neal, Color Guard 1994-1996
- Michael S. Neimeyer, Snare 1991-1992
I am living in Minneapolis, MN working as a GIS Specialist for a small non-profit organization. Received my BA in Geography from the University of Minnesota in 1999. I am currently marching with Minnesota Brass, INC. and teach percussion at Coon Rapids High School. Marching with the Colts taught me a lot about music, marching, organization, and friendship. Thanks to all of you who made my experience worth while!
- Tony Nelson, Front Ensemble 2003
- Adam Nelson, Mellophone 2000-2003
- Kayla Nelson, Baritone 2001-2003
- Emily Neuendorf, Soprano, Drum Major 1993-1999
Hello to the Colts family! Lots of love to you all!
- Emily Neuendorf Pawlak, Soprano, Drum Major 1993-1999
Hello to the Colts family! Lots of love to you all!
- James Neujahr, Baritone 1983
Spent just one year with the corps, my age-out year. I learned so much in that one year. I am a band director at Fox Valley Lutheran HS in Appleton, Wisconsin. My wife Julie "Little Debbie" (Lindeman) also marched with the Colts that year. We have four kids - Joel, 17; Jonathan, 15; Joshua, 12; and Johanna, 10. Best wishes to the corps. Send me an e-mail if you were from around that time.
- Sara Neumann, Color Guard 2002
I am currently living in the Quad Cities (Iowa) after recently graduating from Northern Illinois University with my B.S. in Deaf Education.
I currently teach the Colorguard program at Davenport Central High School
- Kevin "Rudy" Nevsimal, Contra 2003
- Kevin Nevsimal, Contra 2003
- Justin Newberry, Soprano 1994-1995
- Joe Newlon, Baritone 2001
- Chris Nick, Bass 2001
- Annette Nicks, Baritone 2002-2003
I will be finishing up my BA of Music from Truman State University in May 2004. Hopefully, I will be entering the MAE and MA- Conducting at Truman in Fall 2004. Currently, I am the baritone brass instructor for the Blue Stars Drum and Bugle Corps from La Crosse, WI for the 2004 season.
- Jake Nissly, Cymbals 1998
I am currently the Principal Percussionist of the Cleveland Orchestra and teach orchestral percussion at the Eastman School of Music.
- Brian Noah, Soprano 1996-1998
- Trinet Norden Trotta, Mellophone 1986
Hi guys! I just recently got a fast internet-connection, so I'm surfing around and found this alumni-page! Hope to get in touch with some good old marching-buddies, and especially my buspartner Liz Bieber! When you know anything about her, please let me know! I'm doing great; married to a dutch guy that marched Skyryders '86, we have a son Mike who is eight, and working parttime as a flight attendant for KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, so I still get to visit the States every now and then!
Can't wait to hear/read from you!!!
- Lisa Norton, Color Guard 1994
- Jeremy Nutz, Baritone 1996-1999