If you would like to have your address added, removed, or changed,
please contact the Email Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Last Names G thru H
- Kelly Gardner, Color Guard 1993-1994
After the Colts, I marched PR in 95 and 96. Most people were still nice to me:). I finally graduated from the U of Memphis May 99 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts. I work as an Interior Designer with Mills Morris in Memphis, TN. I started instructing U of M guard 3 years ago and just passed it on to Courtney Caswell. I also work with Barlett High School Color guard. Guard is still the thing I like the most!
- Creighton Gaynor, Tenors 1991
- Todd Genovese, Front Ensemble 2000
- Amanda George, Color Guard 2001-2003
- Mark Geraghty, Baritone, Instructor 1985, 1987-1988
I am still playing and I am currently director of Highbrass Jazz orchestera, we use drum corps instrumentation in a big band set up. The band will be performing with Bob Curnow at the IAJE conference in New York in January next year and have recently released our third album Time For A Change. Arranged by Bob Curnow. The band has three ex colts with Chris Jones 88-89 and John Flannery 88 in the ranks.
- Jennifer Gerrietts, Baritone 1990-1993
I'm living in Sioux Falls. S.D., with my husband Tim. Recently quit my job as a newspaper reporter to do some freelance writing work and stay home with our new addition, Garrett Raymond (born Dec. 2, 2001). We're hoping to introduce him to the world of drum corps soon.
- Ben Gervais, Cymbal Line 2002-2003
- Christina Geyer, Color Guard 1991
I now live in Boulder, Colorado and work as a Support Specialist with Microsoft Business Solutions.
- Jason Giachetti, Bass 1999
- Deanne (Mitchell) Gibboney, Color Guard 1970s
- Michelle (Anderson) Giblin, Mellophone 1990-1992
I am currently a Systems Analyst at Watkins, Inc. in Winona, MN. I live in West Salem, WI with my husband Shawn and two daughters Alicia and Lexi.
- Andy Giltner, Soprano 2002
- Kaitlin Gimm, Front Ensemble 2011
- Jared Goede, Tenors 2005-2007
- Ben Goheen, Soprano 1994-1997
I currently live in Stillwater, MN and work as a residential appraiser.
- Ellen Golinvaux, Colt Cadets, Guard, Staff, Volunteer 1968-1977, 2000
Still living in Dubuque, semi-retired(?) pararmedic, full-time bus driver for the school district, just spent 10 VERY COOL weeks driving THE Colts all over the country, reliving many memories from my youth, and loving every minute of it-----ok, ok, maybe not EVERY minute, but almost!!! LOVE YOU Colts 2000. You will all hold a special place in my heart always.
- Erin (Weyer) Gould, Color Guard 1996-1998
It's Erin Gould now. I have 2 little girls. Avie is 4 years old and Corinne is 4 months. We have a lot of fun--I stay at home with them and force my husband to work and support us. I miss my corps buddies and hope some of you will get it touch! Take care.
- Emily Graham, Baritone 1999
- Paul Grammens, Soprano 2001-2002
- Matt Gran, Soprano, Mellophone 1999-2000
- Betsy Gran, Soprano 2000
- Luke Gran, Soprano 2001-2002
- Jason Graves, Contra 1992
I am married and have 1 child Holly Kalista Graves. She is now 5 years old. I work for a narcotics task force and I am still a SWAT team leader. The Colts really helped me to improve my self-discipline. Hope the organization can continue to help people in the future.
- Kelly (Meyer) Greenleaf, Color Guard 1979-1983
After the Colts, I joined the Air Force for 10-1/2 years. I met my husband while on Active Duty and we had our son Cory. We both got out in 1995 and moved to Ohio where we had our daughter Kaci. We now live in Eldridge, Iowa and I do the payroll for the North Scott School District and my husband is a Police Officer for the city of Davenport. I haven't been to a show in quite some years so it is one of my goals this year to see one! I would love for my kids to see what a great thing drum corp is! Look me up if your ever in Eldridge!
- Karen (Buechner) Gropp, Color Guard 2000
I am finally finishing my degree in Elementary Education, I'll graduate in May. In June I will finally get married to my long time fiance, Brian. I loved the 2001 Colts show and am looking forward to another season of drum corps-aged out style. Good luck to everyone marching!
- Hope Grover, Front Ensemble 2000-2001
- Matthew Gryniewski, Bass 2000
Musically, Since 2000 I've been busy playing drumset around the twin cities area in my school's jazz band as well as my church and other random gigs.
I am Graduating in May with my Bachelors in Psychology and just lovin' it at North Central University in Minneapolis until then. I'm also getting married this summer (July, 2004)!
- Evan Guerra, Snare, Percussion Staff 2005-2007, 2009
- Katie Guess, Color Guard 1996-1998
After living in the South for a year and a half I moved back to St.
I am working at St. Louis Children's Hospital and love it. I loved my time at the Colts and miss it lots!
- Chad Guess, Staff 1997-2001
- J.D. Guzman, Front Ensemble 1997
- Mark Haines, Brass 1987-1989
- Krista Hamilton Neal, Color Guard 1994-1996
- Eric Hansen, 1986-1991
Am currently living in Webster city...yes...where I grew up...and am a proffesional jeweler.via drum tech extraordinare...so anyway..love to catch up with some of you long lost drumcorps friends that I havent seen or heard from In years!!! give me a call.:)
- Kelley Hanson, Front Ensemble 1976-1977
I am living in San Antonio, teaching elementary school for SAISD.
- Colin Hanson, Soprano 2000
- Dan Harbaugh, Front Ensemble 2001-2002
- Doug Harris, Bariton 2002-2005
- Ky Hascall, Contra, Drum Major 1986-1989
I am currently living in Kansas City, MO with my wife Vikki and two children (Kaleb 7, and Tori 4). We have been married almost 12 years and this Oct/Nov we will be adding child number three God willing. I am a band director at Park Hill High School. I also (when I can find the time) am a composer. www.kytunes.net
- Doug Hassell, Staff 2000-2002
- Tausha Haugland, Mellophone 1998
- Tym Healey, Snare 1978-1988
Living in Cedar Rapids, taking care of my 2 little girls and trying to stay as active with Drum Corps as possible. Doing some teaching and writing for area drumlines and just living. Let me know how all you cats that I marched with are doing.
- Daniel Helton, Color Guard Staff 1996-2000
- Rodney Henderson, Soprano 1986
Hey, It's been a loooong time. I don't recognize any names. I love the new look!
- Kristen Henke, Mellophone 2001
- Roger Herling, Contra 1996
I am currently living in West Bloomfield MI. I am a store manager for Caribou Coffe and will be getting married on Oct 5th 2002 to my Fiancé Emily.
- Aaron Hermanson, Baritone 1989-1990, 1992
- Neil Hershey, Brass Staff 2000
- Lana (Marxen) Herteen, Color Guard 1986-1987
- Paul "Hooter" Herzog, Baritone 1986-1988
Married to Katie, son Christopher. Currently in "career
transition" (meaning I didn't survive the sixth round of layoffs at my telecom
company). It's May, so that means I'm getting the drum corps itch again. Those
diesel-smell dreams never go away, do they?
- Christie Hill Martin, Front Ensemble 1995
Hello! I'm still living in Monroe, Mi. I have been married since Oct.98. We had our daughter in Oct.99. I'm currently a singer in our band at church. My husband and I own a mobile disc jockey company, and I am also working as a Realtor. Take care, everyone!
- Mark Hitzhusen, Cymbals 2003
- Darryl Hofer, Baritone 2000-2001
- Sharon Hoffman Feller, Color Guard 196-1971
- Julie Hoffmann Shepherd, Mellophone 1979-1984, 1986
Worked at DCI for five years as PR Manager/Director in the late '80s and early '90s. Married to David since 1997 and live in Crystal Lake, IL with our two boys. President of Accenture PR since 2001. My seven years in Colts were a blast!
- Gail (Osthoff) Hoftender, Baritone 1966-1971
- Tausha (Haughland) Honey, Mellophone 1998
Recently married in August 2003 and recently moved into our new home together! Graduating from the University of South Florida in May 2004 with a degree in Music Studies!
- Jeff Hopp, Contra 2000-2001
- Kevin Horan, Soprano 1994-1996
- Lee Howard, Flugel 1989
- C.J. Howard, Soprano 2003-2004
- Dave Huntley, Snare 1979-1981
I live in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I administer 401(k) plans for Aegon USA. I am STILL not married and no kids that I know of. I go to many shows throughout the year and just love how the Colts have done lately. For those who don't remember...I was the snare who had to wear gloves. Like to say hi to JJ "Dave is my friend" Miller and his hairless brother Bart "Bullet-head" Miller.
- Matt Huntley, Baritone 1979-1981
Married and living in the suburbs of St. Louis, have three kids. I miss marching on the practice field at rfd park. I don't get to many shows, I did go to DCI Finals in 2002. I miss the friendships that were made.
- Cory Hutchison, Percussion Staff 1995-2003