If you would like to have your address added, removed, or changed,
please contact the Email Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Last Names E thru F
- Marques Eckhoff, Snare 2002-2003
- Daroyl Dion Edwards, Baritone 1994
- Jennifer Eggebrecht, Color Guard 2003
- Katherine Eichhorn, Soprano, Mellophone 1997-2002
- Chris Elder, Soprano 1996
- Caleb Elder, Contra 2000
- Danny Elliott, Snare 1999
- Kristyn Embrey, Color Guard 2000-2001
- Kyle Enevoldsen, Tenors 1995
- Ryan Engelhardt, Baritone 1998-2000
- Dawn Engler, Color Guard 1977-1981
- Joe Engstrom, Baritone 1999-2001
- Erica Enstrom, Front Ensemble 1996-1999
- Edward Eoff, Contra 1990
- Dawn Estep, Contra 2002
- Jennie Estes Lokey, Soprano 1993
hi miss all 93 vets esp doogie, pepper, and kevin
- Marika Estrada, Mellopone 2002
- Melissa Even, Baritone 1990-1993, 1995-1996
- Sara Even, Baritone 1997-1999
- Janelle Ewing, Baritone 1997-1999
- Denis Fangman, Booster Board 1999-2004
- Jon Fangman, Baritone 2001-2003
- Cathy Fangman, Booster Board 1999-2004
- Scott Fedler, Contra 1990-1991
I'm an academic secretary in the Pediatrics Department in the Division of General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine at the University of Iowa Hospitals in Iowa City, IA. I taught music for 4 years for grades 5-12, burned out and ended up here. I have one daughter, Kayla, who is the reason I get up in the morning, and my wife, Sara, teaches kindergarten in Williamsburg, IA
- Nancy (Said) Felderman, Color Guard 1966-1972
Business partner with my husband Bob (Continental Realty Dubuque, Felderman Appraisals and JOJANARO Investments). We live in Dubuque, Iowa, and are active traveling around the Tri-State Area of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin regularly. We take several trips outside of Iowa each year (which have included Washington D.C., Salt Lake City, Reno, Orlando, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Los Angeles, Biloxi, New Orleans, Indianapolis, Boston, Albuquerque, Las Vegas, Austin & Atlanta to name a few). We have two children (step to me), Jacob graduated from University of Iowa Law School and has practiced law in San Diego California since 2003, while keeping active hiking, rock climbing, marathons and biking; and Jamie Rae graduated from the University of North Florida in 2001, owns and operates a commercial free-lance photography business, and is the #1 Wedding Photographer (last 5 years) in Jacksonville Florida and voted as the top 5% of the nation. She and husband Scott Borland (originally of the band Limp Bizcuit, but now a free-lance and independent film musician) are the proud parents of our first granddaughter Adeline Rose, born in 2010. Bob and I travel often each year to visit San Diego and Jacksonville to our family. We are proud to have helped kicked off the Colts Capital Campaign and are actively help raise money in support of the corps.
- Sharon (Hoffman) Feller, Color Guard 1969-1971
- Richard Feller, Snare 1967-1971
Director of Information Services at the University of Dubuque. Married to Sharon, who I met in the corps, for 30 years. Have three beautiful grandchildren.
- Jamie Fiege, Snare 2002
- Traci Fields, Color Guard 1985-1986
- Kate Fijalkowski Alstadt, Color Guard 1997-1998
In May '99 I graduated from Western Illinois University. I am currently teaching math at my old high school (Stagg H.S. in Palos Hills, IL), as well as directing the color guard and winter guard. I love everyone I met at Colts...you were all great to me. I would never be where I am now without you. Please write to me anytime.
- Danielle Fink Duquette, Soprano 2000
- Luis D. Fisher, Contra 1992-1994
Hello all! Congrats on a successful 35th anniversary season. Just a bit of an update, I am currently on active duty in the Air Force stationed at Eglin AFB, FL. I live in North Florida between Pensacola and Panama City Beach. I am still pursuing my BM-Music Education at the University of North Florida. If I receive orders then I will transfer yet again to the nearest university. I will make my return to the field this summer as a member of the CorpsVets Senior D&B Corps out of Atlanta. I look forward to hearing from all of you in the future. Good luck to the Colts this year and I pray that you make it back to finals.
- Dan Fitzsimmons, Mellophone 1991-1994
I am currently working at a Title Company in the suburbs of Minneapolis. I live in Shakopee, Minnesota with my beautiful wife, Susan, and our chihuahua, Thor. In the fall, I am the music asistant for the Coon Rapids Marching Cardinals. This gives me my fix that I need every year. I'd love to hear from anyone and everyone. Good luck to all present and future Colts.
- Dawn Fjelseth-Crist, Color Guard 1993-1994
Still living in Iowa City, graduated with BA in Speech and Hearing Science in May 2003, it took forever but I finally have that really expensive piece of paper. Currently: I just became a Stay at home mom on 1.24.04, I now have a son, Max!! Marching is one of the best memories I have of growing up and am so glad that I experienced it. Feel free to drop me a line!
- John Flannery, Soprano 1988
- Michael Fogarty, Front Ensemble 1999-2000
- Katie Ford, Soprano, Color Guard 1996-2001
I am a senior at the University of Iowa, majoring in Music Education/Trumpet Performance
- Ethan Franc, Contra 1995
Living in Portland, OR
- Jake Franklin, Soprano 1993-1994
Hey all- Thought I would get in touch with the corps that started me in the crazy drum corps world! Best of luck to the organization and on getting some new busses. Right now I am attending a community college and am transferring to the University of Iowa this fall, I can't wait! Since the Colts, I played lead soprano in the Madison Scouts in 1997. And then in 1998 I played lead soprano for the illustrious Blue Devils. This is my age-out year, but sadly, I cannot march due to schooling. Best of luck to all!!!!
- Goldie Franklin, Color Guard 1995-1997
- Mike Freed, Visual Staff 1999